Old 24-07-2003, 10:12 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Two questions from a rank beginner

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:59:33 GMT, "Shea"
wrote:

clip I've been thinking of moving it to a spot close to the
house near the northeast corner, which would only get sun for a couple of
hours, and then, as you pointed out, filtered through the screen. And as
for humidity......right now it is 94%. And since the temp at night won't be
in the 50s until sometime in November, we should be in good shape for some
time to come. I will move it today.

I would not put a Phal outside unless you have complete shade
from 10 to 6 and only dappled sun before that. They do not want
direct sun. They want bright light, Not sun.
SuE