Old 24-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Shea

Default Two questions from a rank beginner

Okay, I'll watch for a day or two and see exactly what that spot is getting
and when before doing anything. Thanks for the warning, Susan.

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:59:33 GMT, "Shea"
wrote:

clip I've been thinking of moving it to a spot close to the
house near the northeast corner, which would only get sun for a couple of
hours, and then, as you pointed out, filtered through the screen. And

as
for humidity......right now it is 94%. And since the temp at night won't

be
in the 50s until sometime in November, we should be in good shape for

some
time to come. I will move it today.

I would not put a Phal outside unless you have complete shade
from 10 to 6 and only dappled sun before that. They do not want
direct sun. They want bright light, Not sun.
SuE