Old 24-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Sterilising pots?

At 03:07 PM 7/24/2003 +0100, you wrote:
If the authorities only want the pots disinfected then the methods mentioned
below will probably be ok. If they want the pots sterilised then that is a
whole different matter!

Mike! Thank you for noting the difference. Can't sterilize (as opposed to
disinfected) considering that they'll be left out for weeks. I'd have to
wrap in sterile packing, etc... Won't happen. Isn't necessary either.

As for the suggestion of cooking pots at 300F, it's a thought, but I'll
stick with the chemical solution :-)

Thanks for the answers

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++