Old 25-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Bob Hobden

Default New Park.

"Andy wrote in message

That sounds like an ideal candidate for Lottery funding:

http://www.awardsforall.org.uk/

http://www.community-fund.org.uk/

http://www.english-nature.org.uk/about/grant.htm

I've also heard of another scheme for green spaces, but won't have the
details until tomorrow.
--

Thanks Andy, the more options the better as far as I'm concerned. However I
thought real lottery money only went to Opera, to buy paintings, or to

You are right , I am paranoid about our Council, but with good reason, I
know some of their history.
--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.