Old 25-07-2003, 12:12 AM
Moontanman

Default anacharis substitute? (it's illegal in Maine)

Are you sure it's illegal to put fish in an artificial pond with no out let?
You might be getting info about adding goldfish to a natural pond not a lawn
pond. As for anachris I thought it was native to Maine. where are you getting
your info? do they understand you are talking about a lawn pond?

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me