Old 25-07-2003, 02:02 AM
V_coerulea

Default This bug stinks!

The millipedes usually eat just decaying plant matter, which means you
probably have a good deal of humus and a buch of dead leaves etc around.
They rarely do damage to healthy plants. They are opportunistic and may
attack a plant already damaged by some other critter. Basically, they're
like those little pillbugs, rolly-pollys, whatever you want to call them
(although not related to them at all). If you have some plant damage, I'd
start looking for some other culprit such as squash bug or vine borer or
stink bugs (they really stink!)
Gary
"Jack1000" wrote in message
I think I have stink bugs eating my zuccinis!
They were like little skinny centepedes about 1/2" to an inch long and

smelled
real funny when I smooshed them into the hell they deserved.
Is there a good way to kill them without killing yourself? I got down on

all
fours for 2 of the plants but I cant be sure I got them all and I got 20

more
squash plants to protect.

Please help me

Jack