Old 25-07-2003, 07:42 AM
zookeeper

Default Can you identify this critter ? (halfly OT, found it near the

Theo van Daele wrote:

It can indeed be a great resource :-) A friend of mine just mailed me
about the name ...

"Bucephalus was the favourite warhorse of Alexander the Great, the one he
made a senator......"

Now I'm gonna forget about moths as soon as possible, I don't want another
hobby, I really *don't* want another hobby, I really... oh bugger ;-)

What a great bit of info to share about Bucephalus! I wondered why that
name seemed familiar (shades of Western Civilization class, freshman
college).

As far as another hobby goes, I seem to find them almost daily during
surfing expeditions for more information on any of my current interests.
To me the Internet is like a large library, but with a much more
personal touch. Although it does require much more skepticism than a
library, but often has better up to date information to make up for it.
--
Kathy B