Old 25-07-2003, 08:02 AM
J. Lane

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

HeyJNJ,
I have four cats and they are all trained to stay out of my flower beds and
veggie garden, but I've noticed my neighbours putting chicken wire down on
their flower beds. They say that it stops the cats from being able to dig,
so the cats move on to somewhere else.
J.Lane
"JNJ" wrote in message
news
I swear I'm going to start shooting these blasted cats. I just walked out
to the kitchen to get some apple juice. I look out the front door and
notice a neighborhood cat squatting in my new bed -- you know, the one I
just created and mulched over. Broad daylight, 3:30 in the afternoon and
this cat is using my new bed for a litter box. We had a torrential
downpour
last night here -- all of the mulch (cypress mulch by the way) is still

wet
and it didn't stop him.

Maybe I can create a motion sensitive device that will send a focused beam
of electricity at the cat when it squats -- a Tesla ray gun. Turn them

into
instant fertilizer.

GRRRRRRR....

James