Old 25-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Stephen Howard

Default Deer deterrent

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:50:15 +0100, "Malcolm"
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a deer deterrent?

A cloth soaked with your own urine is worth a try.
Hang it about three feet off the ground near the deer's point of entry
into your garden.

I've had terrible problems with deer in my garden, and I found this
curious method quite effective.
It's a lot easier than finding lion dung!

You could also try stringing up a few of those unwanted AOL
CD-Roms...the reflective surface catches the light in a breeze and may
scare the deer off ( assuming there's a breeze, and assuming they're
not raiding your garden in the wee small hours ).

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk