Old 25-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Essjay001

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

Jim W wrote:
Aaaah but theres a difference betwen a hedge and overhanging shrubbery
from a domestic garden.. I cannot imagine them getting a flail
trimmer down our residential north London street LOL.. That'd bring
everyone out quick;-) that said there are quite a few overhanging
things esp in the summer.

Hedge cutting is usually (to my knowledge) only done in the 'country'
sic where it is necessary to road safety. (visibility). Or just
routine maintainance of larger areas.

Jim there is a difference betwen a hedge and a hedgerow.

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.