Old 25-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Can pond water make a dog/cat sick?

Ann,

Looking back at my post, I have no idea why I said that!!! Logic would
dictate that well water consumed inside a house would be the same as well
water in a pond -- as it is in my pond.

My apologies, I must have been watching TV or something when I put up that
silly post

Water (from any source) might conceivably make a dog sick if there were a
huge algae buildup, but I'm not even sure about that. My dogs drink out of
the pond constantly, while simultaneously washing tennis balls in the pond!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"ann in houston" wrote in message
om...
Why do you say that, Anne? I'm asking because we're on a well.

Was said pond filled with well water, by any chance?

A bigger problem

Anne