Old 25-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Philip

Default relocating to California (2/2)

I lived in Austin for four years, and it was good, if you had to live in
Texas. The thing about Fresno is that you're an easy drive to Sacramento,
to San Francisco, to Tahoe and just about anywhere in the middle to northern
California area. You're only a 5-6 hour drive to Disneyland, too. Heck,
it's easier to get to than Houston is from Austin.

Have fun!

Philip

"Hope Munro Smith" wrote in message
. 83...
"gregpresley" wrote in
:

LMAO
"dsc" darlin' sweet cheeks @ who's got an email address.com wrote in
message ...
I was going to write and say something like "lucky you, trading
Anywhere, Texas for California." Then I saw you're moving to
Fresno... Shrug.

Yes, Austin would beat Fresno for sure - except that Fresno is within
50 miles of the Sierra Nevadas - a type of mountain playground
unavailable in Texas - which almost makes up for the deficiencies of
the town itself.

Well, there is the hill country near by in Austin, and the lakes and all
that. Not to mention the night life and good music scene.