Old 26-07-2003, 12:22 AM
Warwick

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

In article ,
says...
In article , bnd777
writes
and you should just hear the abuse those car drivers will give anyone like
me when politely asked not to park on the pavement because I cant get by
with a twin buggy
Quite why they think a pushchair should be forced onto the road while they
sit on the pavement is beyond me

What you want is a well-strapped in child who thoroughly enjoys daddy
taking his buggy up the back of the car, across the roof, and down the
bonnet. You need a good pair of trainers though.

*splorf*

/me eyes up the MPX Chassis and waits for Rhiannon to get a bit bigger
(being able to support her own head would be a start)

Warwick