Old 26-07-2003, 12:42 AM
animaux

Default First juciest, shlushing peach, mmmmm

On 24 Jul 2003 15:07:56 -0700, (Steve Coyle) wrote:

Howdy folks,

(Victor M. Martinez) wrote in message ...
Steve Coyle wrote:
Sorry you had a hard time parsing my statement. I was using the
usage as in 'was once known as'. Example: 'The Artist formally know as
Prince"

That would be "formerly" not "formally".

Thanks, now, it all makes sense. Spelling has always neen my Achilles heal.
Steve Coyle

Eh, even Curt Vonnegut couldn't spell worth a dime...and I think he is one of
our premier authors. I still can't get "capital, and capitol" and its uses
right.