Old 26-07-2003, 02:02 AM
Cass

Default Problem

In article , Dustin Albright
wrote:

I have 15 rosebushes that were placed in containers when we moved last
september and they have been in storage since then. I am now ready to put
them in their new home but I can't imagine anything being much worse for
them than planting them now. Any way to minimize the damage? They are in
pretty rough shape now but they are attempting to flower.

Dustin, give us an idea of your location. That way those with
experience in your area can respond more specifically. Have you already
dug and amended your huge rose holes? That ought to keep you busy for
at least a month, so you can do fall planting.