Old 26-07-2003, 02:32 AM
B & J

Default The scents of Summer

"madgardener" wrote in message

Can it stand a little semi-shady? I am tempted to put it further down the
steep slope nearer the woods despite that I haven't cleared out what I

need
clearing. One woman ain't enough and Squire's knees have given out which

is
why he's not as likely to do much outside..........I need to starve him

and
knock off about 100 pounds off his bones! g talk to ya later, will

send
pics.............
madgardener

I'm sure it can because the parent shrub was in a lot of shade. It was
blooming at the time but rather sparsely. The blossoms were pretty, but they
were white without the pink tinge they were supposed to possess. I won't
send it next week but sometime the following week because we're heading to
Minnesota. You can plant it in a gallon pot when it arrives and save it for
fall planting.

I'm sure that your work schedule is about to slow considerably in the garden
center and give you more time to pursue other interests. I don't believe you
when you say you're going to put Squire on a diet. You're too good a cook!
GRIN

John