Old 26-07-2003, 04:22 AM
Rhino

Default free fish in Houston

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:14:58 -0500, jammer wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:48:13 GMT, "Ann in Houston"
wrote:

If anyone within driving distance wants some nice, hardy, brilliant
orange/red pond comets with long flowing fins, drop me an email and we'll
have a fish rodeo. I feel the need to lighten my fish load. Let me know.
Ann

That goes double for me in Fort Worth.

Jammer,
I live down here in Cleburne. I would be interested in some of your extras.
email me at rhino at htcomp dot net
I hope you understant how to change that munged email.
Rhino

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."