Old 26-07-2003, 09:35 AM
Gordon Couger

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes

round here you can wait weeks for the afternoon sun. Haven't seen it

since
Monday

IT'S RAINING HERE!!!!!

Maybe 3mm (1/10") since yesterday!

Yippppeeee!!!!

If it stops by monday, that will be nice.

I seem to remember you reporting no sight of the sun for three months
once, although you did report the odd rainless day.

we can get months like that, certainly the back end of 2000/2001 was grim,
we didn't have two consecutive days without rain

I don't have to mow the grass anymore because it quit growing. I am watering
the foundation around the house to keep it from cracking and the trees less
than 5 years old to keep then from dying.

Gordon