Old 26-07-2003, 10:12 AM
Oz

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

Gordon Couger writes
I don't have to mow the grass anymore because it quit growing. I am watering
the foundation around the house to keep it from cracking and the trees less
than 5 years old to keep then from dying.

I suspect you may have a problem with jim's climate.

Probably never gets hotter than 25C or colder than 0C (OK, maybe
transiently), and rains most days, sun seen occasionally.

Sun probably sets 11.00PM around midsummer and 3.00PM around midwinter.

Grass grows like sugarcane in summer.
Even grows quite a bit in winter.

It's a rare month indeed when transpiration exceeds precipitation.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.