Old 26-07-2003, 11:32 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

The message MPG.198bca6bb79eb4d2989807@lateinos
from Warwick contains these words:
In article ,
says...
In article , bnd777
writes
and you should just hear the abuse those car drivers will give
anyone like
me when politely asked not to park on the pavement because I cant get by
with a twin buggy
Quite why they think a pushchair should be forced onto the road
while they
sit on the pavement is beyond me

What you want is a well-strapped in child who thoroughly enjoys daddy
taking his buggy up the back of the car, across the roof, and down the
bonnet. You need a good pair of trainers though.

*splorf*

/me eyes up the MPX Chassis and waits for Rhiannon to get a bit bigger
(being able to support her own head would be a start)

With the reported controlled explosion at a French airport to destroy an
accidentally left-behind rucksack containing a pack of puff-pastry, a
far more evil scheme is brewing in what passes here for a brain - a
parcel jammed under the offending car and a call to the local nick?

--
Rusty
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.