Old 26-07-2003, 06:32 PM
MLEBLANCA

Default Cross-country move with plants?

In article , "Amberbock"
writes:

We were still packing the truck the night before....to leave the next
day.....and we discovered there wasn't room in the moving van or cars to
take all the plants. So in the dead night, i was putting plants on
neighbors front porches. [g] I hated leaving them too! I had to leave my 15
foot potted ficus [inside plant] for the new home-owner. I just tied a
ribbon on it and left it for her a a house warming gift. I dragged my huge
potted fish-tail fern down the block to a good home too. Good thing the pot
had wheels.
Dorothy

Good story Dorothy. I can relate.
Emilie