Old 26-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Lattés

Default More ignorant newbie questions

Since beginning to garden organically I have only used a copper-bearing
solution to deal with fungus (that one does work best used as a preventive
as it functions by putting a barrier between the fungus and the leaf
surface but even there, I wait until I see fungal damage to a few leaves

apply), bT to deal with caterpillars, ferric sulfate and, looking to

avoid
the pH changes continued use of that product would bring, fresh coffee
grounds to deal with the slugs. That's it. The garden, by virtue of
supporting both prey and predator and by virtue of having overall healthy
plants has simply never needed anything more.

Thanks so much, I think I have a fungus, a bit more research to do before I
know for sure but if it is how do I make a copper-bearing solution?