Old 26-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Pat Meadows

Default More ignorant newbie questions

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:56:19 -0400, Noydb
wrote:

We simply cannot use a whole lot of beans this year
so I used the ground to give several varieties of peas a trial. In about a
month, I will be replanting peas, this time with innoculant.

Will these be for harvest next spring, or will you expect a
fall harvest?

Life is very, very good in an organic garden. I'd like to strongly encourage
you to give it a fair trial ... three years ... to see if you don't agree.

Agree. There are problems, there is insect damage, but it's
been absolutely minimal for me.

If I cover the brassicas (cabbage-family) with floating row
cover, that seems to be 99% of what I need to do for insect
control.

Pat