Old 26-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Kira Dirlik

Default identify this weed please?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:24:08 -0400, "Laura Van Sant"
wrote:

This stuff will take over if you let it, because it spreads like crazy. The
good news is that it's easy to pull out if you don't have too much of it
yet.

I've been pulling a minimum of 4 square yards of the stuff every day
this summer, since it started coming up. But it is all over the
neighborhood. It also happens to be my "lawn". I am trying to keep
the "frontiers" cleared, but I see groups of it everywhere in the
woods coming up where it never was before, on my land and on adjacent
lands. Also the nimblewill is really popping up everywhere, and that
is worse than the bamboo grass (you need a shovel to get the roots
out). All this rain has completely changed the vegetation around
here.
Kira