Old 26-07-2003, 07:42 PM
nightwriter

Default anyone have a foul smelling orchid?

"femalestrom" wrote in message
If you want to get really adventurous you can get a plant
that doesn't even have to bloom to smell bad. Dressleria
eburnea. I heard it smelled like dirty socks, but that is
being really kind. If you have to do any fiddling with it, the
whole grow space can smell for hours.

ummmm... lol... i'll pass. i have started sniffing the ones i purchase so
as not to get caught off guard. it's quite terrifying as my nose approaches
the flower and i'm preparing for the worst.

Crystal

--
http://home.comcast.net/~xtals/orchid.htm
"nightwriter" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I have heard that there are many different types of foul smelling

orchids,
one of which smells like rotten meat. does anyone have one, and are

they
unwelcome additions to the inside of a home?