Old 26-07-2003, 08:22 PM
Tracey

Default Cross-country move with plants?

Good story Dorothy. I can relate.

Oh, me, too. I had over a hundred potted plants when I
left Minnesota to move to Hawaii. People were scared
to come over to my house the last couple of months I
lived there because they were forced to take plants
with them when they left. In the end, a couple of
nice Jehovah's Witness ladies, instead of converting
me, were convinced to take a van load of plants with
them when they left, and, at the very end, one of the
moving men took the last 15 or so that were left.

And, I, too, left the ficus for the new homeowners.

Tracey