Old 26-07-2003, 09:23 PM
Michael Saunby

Default Irritating Neighbour's Water Feature

"Annabel" wrote in message

"PJ" wrote in message
. com...
Hi

I have a notion that a newsgroup for neighbour issues would be rather

useful
as I see so many coming up here

My neighbour issue is extremely minor indeed really but I'm wondering

what
the situation is in law or whatever.

It does appear to be a minor problem, one that you should perhaps just
put out of your head, putting soap in the water as a replyer suggested
is very unfriendly and may be seen as first blood. I do wonder how much
noise your " toodling around " in the garage generates as I would have
thought it can't be much less than a little waterfall.

Surely the subject heading say's all you need to know. If it was the water
feature that he found irritating the subject would have read "Neighbour's
irritating water feature".

Of course if the neighbour wasn't irritating then I expect the matter could
be discussed, and likely resolved, next time they're all down the pub
together.

Michael Saunby