Old 26-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Essjay001

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

Jim W wrote:
Essjay001 wrote:

Jim W wrote: Aaaah but theres a difference betwen a hedge and
overhanging shrubbery from a domestic garden.. I cannot imagine
them getting a flail trimmer down our residential north London
street LOL.. That'd bring everyone out quick;-) that said there
are quite a few overhanging things esp in the summer. Hedge
cutting is usually (to my knowledge) only done in the 'country' sic

where it is necessary to
road safety. (visibility). Or just routine maintainance of larger
areas.
Jim there is a difference betwen a hedge and a hedgerow.

Steve R

Yes they're spelt diff.. One is a synonym for the other;-) This
according to Dictionary.com

Oh we are sharp today! Ok so I'll say it again so you understand what I
meant.
There is a difference between a garden hedge and a countryside hedgerow.
There now is that better!

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.