Old 27-07-2003, 12:32 AM
Peter Coddington

Default Runner beans

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
The message
from "Ron" contains these words:

Urglers,

There's been lots of guff written on and off the subject BUT

hardly anybody
has told me of a runner bean with tons of flavour.

P L E A S E stop waffling and give me your recommendation.

Scarlet Emperor.

--
Rusty

horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p

to reply.
Ron.
You must accept that the flavour or taste of any vegetables is down
to the individual.. What is good for the goose may not be good for the
gander, (as they say.)
I can only suggest you try all the varieties and decided for yourself
which to grow in future years. Like others have mentioned( and me) you
can save 'pods' of those you prefer for the following season..
I like them all home grown ones.
Peter.