Old 27-07-2003, 02:02 AM
AngrieWoman

Default Alright!!! I see the bottom!

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
Angie,

I would think that there must be a time frame when the dragonflies are
hatching; after that, however, you might be able to remove some of the
leaves without interrupting the dragonflies' schedule?

That's a thought I had. In the early spring, the dragonflies are probably
not so active.

And I am only putting two little goldfish in. Freebies from a carnival. I
have had them in an aquarium for two years, and I am going to move them out
of the house so that I do not have to clean that aquarium any more. They
might eat some of my critters, but that's nature.