Old 27-07-2003, 05:02 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Blc. Harlequin 'Clare'

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:01:35 -0700, "Wendy"
wrote:

Steve, Put me on your list please!
Absolutely amazing! The difference is incredible. I personally prefer
the softer
more delicate pastel shades, but what a lip. I think we discussed your plant
a couple
of years ago? *g*
Cheers Wendy

Steve did the flower sit in the sun after it opened or did you
photograph it quite soon? I do like the brighter lip. But the
petals loose so much. It looks like they were sun bleached.
Quite a difference. Usually it is just the difference in bloom
or pbulb size not the sun bleached effect that one sees.

When we first moved from Chicago to Colorado some of our plants
doubled the size of the pbulbs and the tall narrow style Pbulbs
were twice as tall. It was an unbelievable difference in plants
that were mature before the transfer.

Thanks for the show.

SuE