Old 27-07-2003, 06:32 AM
jammer

Default Rats, Rats, R-A-T-S

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:56:02 -0700, "J. Farnsworth Wallaby"
wrote:

Does anyone have an ingenious trapping and/or eradicating methods for
ridding our property of these varmints? Poisoning is not an option; too
much wildlife around. The hawks are not around when the rats are out at
night.

Rats are wrecking havoc with our bird feeders and chewing on our
avocados and other fruits.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond!

Alain...USDA 9B...Sunset # 19

Fox urine is the only thing i have found and i don't know if it would
flip out my cat or not, so i passed. I see rats at dusk.