Old 27-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Jan Flora

Default More ignorant newbie questions

In article , Pat Meadows
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:56:19 -0400, Noydb
wrote:

[...]

Agree. There are problems, there is insect damage, but it's
been absolutely minimal for me.

If I cover the brassicas (cabbage-family) with floating row
cover, that seems to be 99% of what I need to do for insect
control.

Pat

Yep. If we cover our brassicas with Remay until the 4th of July,
we avoid root maggots, which is the big problem in my area.

Jan

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not