Old 27-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Alison

Default Gardening in the family

"Warwick" wrote in message
news:MPG.198bcbe72457ba22989808@lateinos...

*g*. I'm *fairly* sure that Alison is up to speed on nappies, although
I'm sure she'll correct me now. We've both been on
uk.people.parenting.pregnancy for a while now and I follwed her lead up
with lots of excitement.

Warwick

:-) thanks for the compliment, Warwick. We *love* our cloth nappies and
now, having got the hang of folding muslins, I'm only sad that I didn't get
50/50 shaped and traditional terries (all shaped) cos the terry squares
would have made brilliant gardening cloths :-)

Janet - love the idea of the navy wheelbarrow.

--Alison