Old 27-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Alison

Default Gardening in the family

"bnd777" wrote in message
Only hope she is able to afford a house with a garden then cos everwhere I
look lately the builders are pulling down houses with large gardens and
putting 20 in its place .......a window box is about all the space they

will
get

Yes I know what you mean - another 12 acre idyll has been sold to a property
developer. The last site he got he squeezed in 7 exec houses where one once
was and has sold all of them for o/o 425K each. Personally I would feel
severely deprived to only have a postage stamp garden but often folk don't
have the choice thanks to these developers.

--Alison