Old 27-07-2003, 02:12 PM
David Rance

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, bnd777 wrote:

If we did have some of the French attitudes to hedges we would not be
suffering the "Leylandi Curse " and High Hedge problem
Hedges on boudaries are limited to 2 metres in France and other places in
Europe but not here in the UK mores the pity

Mmmm, I'll have to invoke that against my neighbour farmer in Normandy
who has planted a Leylandii hedge right up against our boundary and is
now threatening to shade my vines from the sun! His acacia tree on that
boundary is already about twenty foot high.

Actually I'm not sure that that is right because I know of plenty of
boundary hedges in Normandy which are much higher than that.

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |