Old 27-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Brian Sandle

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

Brian Sandle wrote:
Gordon Couger wrote:

In my case they reduced my costs for cotton production as a land

lord 50% and the farmers 15%, reduced the chance of wind and water
erosion and let the soil build organic matter at the rate of 1% a
year. www.couger.com/farm

Temporarily Down (for how long?)

Oh sorry, I did wrong spelling.

shows the different in notil cotton and

conventional till. In this case the notil is my neighbors

What are the other plants in the no-till? Roundup-resistant?

And the plants look a bit more curly than yours, though it's hard to
see.

and
conventional till is mine on an alfalfa hay meadow that is coming
out of hay and into cotton.

What sort of cotton? GM?

Goodness, tremendous expanse with no wind break. Sun nearly directly
overhead.

the other 3/4 of the farm is no till.

What you are calling `no-till' is killing weeds with Roundup on
Roundup-Ready GM crops.