Old 27-07-2003, 06:13 PM
PJ

Default Irritating Neighbour's Water Feature

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:50:48 +0100, Annabel wrote
(in message ):

It does appear to be a minor problem, one that you should perhaps just
put out of your head, putting soap in the water as a replyer suggested
is very unfriendly and may be seen as first blood. I do wonder how much
noise your " toodling around " in the garage generates as I would have
thought it can't be much less than a little waterfall.

You might well be right perhaps I should put it out of my head

In my defence the toodling around in the garage is very quiet. Perhaps it is
just that the waterfall was not there at one time and so the night was very
quiet out the back, and now it is there.

If it continues to irritate I think my most likely move is to offer to pay
for a time-switch as suggested elsewhere. It might well be that I'll just
stop noticing it after a while.

--
Patrick