Old 27-07-2003, 06:14 PM
PJ

Default Irritating Neighbour's Water Feature

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:10:50 +0100, Alan Gould wrote
(in message ):

Your best move would be to talk to your neighbour about it. If that
brings no result, your Local Authority should be able to advise you.
They would see it more as an environmental issue than a gardening one,
and they would probably want to know if other neighbours are affected.

Yes, I think you are right. Oddly enough I have found the posting here to be
cathartic and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll just stop noticing it after a
while

I think if I am to approach them buying them a time-switch might be the best
idea.

--
Patrick