Old 27-07-2003, 06:14 PM
PJ

Default Irritating Neighbour's Water Feature

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:59:13 +0100, The Q wrote
(in message ):

Saddly I doubt the waterfall will register on a councils noise meter, as
they are the ones you would have to complain to. though doing this would
make you liable to report noisy neighbours when you come to sell your house!
If it's not too obvious where it came from and providing no wild life are
involved, a litle washing up liquid would quieten things down and make for
an interesting faom feature!!!

An amusing idea but I think they would take a bit of an exception to it

--
Patrick