Old 27-07-2003, 06:23 PM
PJ

Default Irritating Neighbour's Water Feature

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:56:54 +0100, bnd777 wrote
(in message ):

Thoroughly agree that a newsgroup for Neighbour Issues would be useful
Problem is theres considerate neighbours who would not dream of upsetting
anyone and certainly would not create noise or grow Leylandi etc and then
theres the new breed of folk who consider its their God given right to do
what the hell they please without any consideration for anyone else and
basically theres almost nothing in law you can do about it

There may indeed have been a change in attitudes such that people are less
considerate about how their actions effect others.

I'm often amazed at the way some people who live in flats will play music
very loudly to the annoyance of their neighbours. I'm always seeing stories
in the papers about this.

--
Patrick