Old 27-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Elizabeth

Default Mauve/pink bearded iris

Hi all,

I'm dividing my iris and will be posting them for sale on eBay shortly. If
anyone is interested, I'm selling them for $1 each or $10 per dozen plus
$3.95 shipping per dozen. On eBay, I noticed that they range up to $5 for a
single rhizome. I'm still trying to locate a good photo but should have one
shortly. They are medium tall, a mauve/pink color at the tips, going darker
toward the center, with yellow beards. I have many dozen available. If
wanting some, please send amount wanted and shipping address offline.

Thanks,
E.