Old 27-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Phaedrine Stonebridge

Default Zucchini Problem

In article ,
(Jack1000) wrote:

ell my zucchini have a gazillion blooms but I have had only one
zucchini so far! I have never had this happen before and have not
really had pollination problems before. But could this be the problem?

I had only male flowers for at least 3 weeks before I got any fruit. Now I
have
so many zukes I don't have room in my fridge and my neighbors are getting to
hate me trying to palm them off.
What "I need" from you people are some zuccini recipes!

Jack

We immediately checked our upon hearing this fact and discovered that
only one flower of maybe 40-50 is female! Yikes! What's the deal?
Stir-fried squash blossoms are sooooooo good.