Old 27-07-2003, 08:13 PM
johnrutz

Default fry xp failed

well my "fry experiment" seems to have failed

I had 10 in an aquarium feeeding brine shrimp
and another 10 or so still in the kiddie pool with algae varios pond
bugs fed powdered fish food
the rest still in the Koi pond

the ones in the Koi pond are nearing and innch long and starting to show
color
the other two batches did not grow at all the aquarium group is still a
quarter in long after nearly three weeks

thy are now in the veggie filter probably with the most available food stuff

so we will see how they do in comparison to the ones in the Koi pond.

I will try to post again near the end of august as to who grows best now

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up