Old 27-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Warren

Default Gardening & Energy Conservation

JNJ wrote:
As we begin to approach colder weather (it's only a couple months

away), I
find energy conservation coming more and more to mind.

I'm curious to know how some others are using
gardening/landscaping/horticulture to further energy conservation. Of
course, planting a tree to shade a house is one way but what else have
others found gives a beneficial impact?

Behind my house were two vacant lots overlooking a bluff. They were
heavily wooded. Last year they cleared the lots to build, and the wind
and cold was noticeable. (The houses are built now, and privacy fences
have gone up, so it won't be quite as cold this winter.)

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: