Old 27-07-2003, 09:33 PM
Charlie

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

"Essjay001" wrote in message

It's all very well having principles (mis-guided as they are) but the
mortgage has to be paid. No one give you money. I have been out of work

for
nearly 6 weeks an no one pays my bills, I don't even qualify for JSA.

That's great, but I still wouldn't like to be part of the gang of binmen
round here (or binwomen as I would be) who are frankly disgusting with their
behaviour. They smoke on duty, swear at the top of their voices in a lovely
family area, have no respect for peoples gardens (one rolled the wheely bin
over our neighbours front flower bed the other week) leer at women and wind
my dogs up. We've complained to the council before, but they apparently
don't care, along with the noise complains about the next door pub amongst
other things.

Charlie.