Old 27-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Patty Winter

Default relocating to California

In article ,
Jan Flora wrote:

In Fresno, you can grow *everything.* Fruit trees, nut trees, tomatoes
right outdoors, herbs like crazy. That isn't my favorite town in the state,
but boy, howdy, is it a great area for gardening!

I forget whether Hope said anything about being familiar with Fresno
or whether it's a new place for her, so apologies if this is redundant
information, but the Forestiere Underground Gardens are definitely
worth a visit. (For those who don't know, there are lots of openings
in the roof of the house that let light in for the plants.)

Patty