Old 27-07-2003, 11:04 PM
Fenny

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Michael Saunby say...
You don't have to - you choose to, and in doing so you probably break the
law. I used to live on a fairly narrow road in Wargrave, the folks there
simply restricted their parking to one side of the road. In places where
the residents haven't show the sense to do this the local authority
eventually end up painting double yellow lines down one side of the road.

I don't think that parking cars on top of each other is a practical
alternative. Where would you suggest the residents park their cars?
--
Fenny
Fictitious Facts of the Day - from a list by Andrew Burford
#66: The first Beef Wellington was cooked in one of the Duke of
Wellington's unwanted boots.