Old 28-07-2003, 01:04 AM
Essjay001

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

Charlie wrote:
"Essjay001" wrote in message

It's all very well having principles (mis-guided as they are) but the
mortgage has to be paid. No one give you money. I have been out of
work for nearly 6 weeks an no one pays my bills, I don't even
qualify for JSA.

That's great, but I still wouldn't like to be part of the gang of
binmen round here (or binwomen as I would be) who are frankly
disgusting with their behaviour.

They smoke on duty,

They're not soldiers!

swear at the
top of their voices in a lovely family area,

Ok not good

have no respect for
peoples gardens (one rolled the wheely bin over our neighbours front
flower bed the other week)

Wheelie bin! chance would be a fine thing.
Should you not put the bin outside the gate, here in rural wiltshire if it
isn't outside the gate it isn't collected

leer at women
All guys leer at women

and wind my dogs up.

Shame on them!

We've complained to the council before, but they apparently don't care,

They probably have more important things to deal with.

along with the noise complaints about the next door pub amongst other

things.

ISTR you were going to cut down some Leylandii trees a while back, I said
IIRC what about the noise from the pub and you said IIRC its a nice pub and
the noise wouldn't be a problem..........................?

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.