Old 28-07-2003, 08:45 AM
martin

Default Irritating Neighbour's Water Feature

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:25:12 +0100, "Darkginger"
wrote:

Essjay001 wrote in message
PJ wrote:

I think if I am to approach them buying them a time-switch might be
the best idea.

Unless they think you are offering charity

Steve R

Right now I would kill to have nothing more than trickling water going on
next door. What I actually do have is one group of builders constructing a
garage over the road from us - they have the radio up full blast, and I was
able to 'sing-a-long' with a full Catholic Mass last week

On a holiday in Greece we had the same in Greek. Greek church
services seem endless.

(we're in
Ireland),

We had builders who played a radio full blast,where I worked years
ago. The guy I shared an office with "accidentally" dropped their
radio in the bucket of dirty water that they had thoughtfully provided
in the middle of the corridor just outside our office door.
--
martin